GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USING THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SINDISPACE.COM WEBSITE
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions of the Contract for using the information services and resources provided through the SindiSpace.com website and regulates the relations between SindiSpace.com and each of the users of the information services and resources available through this website.
1. When interpreting and applying these General Terms and Conditions, the terms and expressions used shall have the following meanings:
a) Address (IP address) is a unique identification number associating a device, a web page or a resource of the user in a way that allows his/her localization in the global Internet.
b) The SindiSpace.com website (https://sindispace.com) is a website owned by DALIDA-K Ltd., called hereinafter the COMPANY, through which the USERS shall be provided with information services and resources described in these General Terms and Conditions.
c) A hyperlink is a link designated on a certain Web page which allows for automatic redirection to another Web page, information resource or object by means of standardized protocols.
d) Malicious actions or activities are acts or omissions that violate the Internet ethics or harm persons connected to the Internet or to associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (SPAM, JUNK MAIL), channel overloading by floods of network requests (FLOOD), gaining access to resources by means of someone else's rights and passwords, making use of disadvantages and shortcomings in the systems for their own benefit or obtaining information (HACK), committing acts that can qualify as industrial espionage or sabotage, causing destruction of or damages to systems or information arrays (CRACK), sending "Trojan horses" or causing installation of viruses or remote control systems, thus disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks, performing any actions whatsoever that can qualify as a crime or administrative violation of the current legislation in the individual countries.
e) A web page (or webpage) is a part of a website which, in turn, can be composite or separate.
f) An Information system means a device or a system of connected devices which or any of which is intended to store, send or receive electronic documents.
g) A USER is any person who uses the information services and resources provided by the SindiSpace.com website.
h) A User Content means any image, text, photos, multimedia content or other material that the USER has posted on the Company Server in order to make it available through the SindiSpace.com website to all other USERS.
(i) A Server means a device or a system of connected devices on which or on any of which, system software is installed to perform tasks related to storing, processing, receiving or transmitting information.
j) A Website means the designated site on the World-Wide Web, accessible through its own unified address (URL – unified resource locator) over HTTP or HTTPS protocols and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image, hyperlinks or other materials and resources.
II. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
2. The COMPANY, through the SindiSpace.com website, shall provide services to the USER, set forth in these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter called the services), in strict compliance on the part of the USER with the requirements specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The services of the SindiSpace.com website shall be provided without the need for prior registration.
III. APPLICABLE FIELD. COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to the relationship between the COMPANY and the USERS of the SindiSpace.com website.
5. The text of these general terms and conditions shall be available on the Internet on a web page at https://sindispace.com/pages/terms and conditions in a way that will allow its storage and reproduction. A hyperlink to the Web page containing the text of these general terms and conditions is located on each page of the SindiSpace.com website. Whenever using the information services and resources on the SindiSpace.com website, as well as when opening a Web page from the website, or by clicking on a hyperlink from the title- (home-) or from any other Web page on the SindiSpace.com website, the USERS declare that they are familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agree with them and undertake to comply with them.
6. By entering the site, you AGREE AND DECLARE THE FOLLOWING:
b. SindiSpace.com shall not be responsible or liable for the content of the ads or for the damages caused to third parties as a result of such ads published on the site. The ads will be published in real time, which makes it impossible to automatically check their content.
c. SindiSpace.com is intended for informational purposes only.
d. You will declare that you give your consent to view the contents of this page on your own accord.
e. You will use SindiSpace.com at your own risk and discretion.
f. Upon entering this site, you shall be responsible for any moral and material damages caused by you.
g. The use of any section of the content of this site by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited. By using such section of the site, you declare that you have reached the age of 18 and have not been placed under guardianship.
IV. AMENDMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. In view of any periodic additions and modifications of the Services, their improvement and enhancement, as well as in connection with possible legislative changes that will reflect upon them, the General Terms and Conditions can be unilaterally changed by the Company. Such a change will also be likely to take place when modifying the type, nature or technology of the services provided, as well as in the event of a change in the economic conditions.
8. When making changes in the General Terms and Conditions, the Company shall bring to the notice of the USER the changes introduced by publishing them on the SindiSpace.com website. The Company shall give the USER one month so as to become familiar with these changes in the General Terms and Conditions.
9. These General Terms and Conditions, as well as any future amendments thereto, shall also apply to the existing USERS as of the date of their entry into force. Any statement by a USER that he/she does not agree with the changes in the General Terms and Conditions will automatically terminate the contract between the USER and the Company for further using the services provided through the SindiSpace.com website, whereby the Company shall have the right to delete all the User content posted by the USER from its servers.
V. USER NAME AND PASSWORD. ADMINISTRATIVE PROFILE OF THE ADVERTISEMENT
10. When publishing an ad, the USER shall specify a password for access to the administrative panel so as to be able to edit his/her ads.
11. A password is a code of letters and/or numbers by which the USER can be identified and individualized as owner of the ad on SindiSpace.com. The Company shall not verify and be responsible for the authenticity of the password, whether it affects the rights of third parties and in particular - the right to a name or to other personal rights – e. g. the right to a trade name (company), trademark right or to other intellectual property rights.
12. The USER is obliged not to disclose his/her password to third parties and to notify the Company immediately in case of any unauthorized access, as well as in the event of such a possible access. The USER is obliged to take all due care and precautions that are reasonably necessary in order to protect his/her password and shall be fully responsible for all actions performed by him/her in this respect or by a third party using this password.
VI. USER STATUS
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
14. The USER shall himself/herself provide the client equipment (terminal devices for Internet access) for using the services provided by the Company and for Internet access.
15. The USER shall have the right to access online the Services provided through the SindiSpace.com website in compliance with the conditions and requirements for access set forth by the Company.
16. The USER shall have the right to post (upload) on the Company server the user content to which he/she is entitled as a copyright holder or for which he/she has received the right to use and/or sublicense on a valid legal basis.
17. The USER undertakes when using the services provided by SindiSpace.com not to upload or post User content on a Company server and to disclose to third parties in any way whatsoever - information, data, text, sound, files, software, music, video, photographs, graphics, audio materials, messages, as well as any other materials or hyperlinks to such materials:
a. contrary to the national law and legislation, applicable international laws, these Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good practices;
b. containing violence and abuse (including violence against animals), instigation to violence, humiliation of human dignity, threat to life;
c. with pornographic content;
d. containing manifestations of disrespect for school rules and regulations, destruction of or damage to private and public property;
e. containing clearly identifiable bodies of victims of accidents and other serious incidents;
f. insulting a given religion or containing religious agitation;
g. representing a trade- or official secret or any other confidential information;
h. which are subject of intellectual property rights of third parties, except for the cases where the right holders have given their consent;
i. infringing on any property or non-property rights whatsoever or legitimate interests of third parties;
j. promoting discrimination based on sex, race, educational or literacy qualifications, age and religion or preaching a fascist-, racist- or other undemocratic ideology;
k. damaging the good name and/or reputation of others and calling for a violent change of the constitutionally established order in the individual countries, for committing a crime, for violence against the person or for incitement to racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
l. containing information instigating to commit terrorist activity and any information related to terrorism;
m. containing information about someone else’s passwords or access rights without the consent of their holder, as well as software for access to such passwords or rights;
n. with poor quality and dubious content;
o. with a file size above the maximum sizes specified on the SindiSpace.com website.
18. The USER undertakes when using the services provided by SindiSpace.com:
a. not to perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
b. to immediately notify the Company of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
c. not to falsely represent himself/herself as another person or impersonate himself/herself as a representative of a legal entity or a group of people who have not authorized him/her for this, or otherwise mislead third parties about his/her identity or belonging to a certain group of people;
d. in case of finding damaged files to promptly notify the Company for their removal;
e. not to use methods leading to forced uploading of content unwanted by the Internet users ("pop-ups", "blind links" etc.).
19. The USER undertakes not to circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with the normal operation of any technical- or software applications placed by the Company on the SindiSpace.com website in order to prevent or restrict the use of the Website content in breach of these General Terms and Conditions, inclusive of restricting the ways to use or copy the User Content.
20. The USER shall have the right at any time at his/her own discretion to terminate the use of the services provided by the Company, while the Company shall have the right to delete all the User Content posted by him/her from its servers.
21. The USER can access User Content or any other content published on the SindiSpace.com website only for personal use by utilizing the normal functionality of the site. Access to multimedia User content (audio- and video recordings/files) can be carried out only by streaming i.e. by transmitting a continuous stream of audio and video signals via the Internet from the SindiSpace.com website to the end device of the USER, enabling the USER only to watch and listen to audio- and video- recordings in real time, which does not allow for a permanent copy and makes it impossible for downloading, recording, distributing and/or viewing or listening to later.
22. The USER undertakes not to access any User Content or any other content published on the SindiSpace.com website through any other technology or means different from the technologies and means provided by the SindiSpace.com website and effected through the normal site functionality. The USER undertakes not to use, copy and distribute User Content for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
24. The USER shall have no right to distribute any materials whatsoever protected by copyright, trademarks and other such information without the express consent of the owner of these materials.
25. The USER shall have no right to transmit information that is offensive, obscene, threatening, aggressive, racially oriented; illegal materials or any other materials that contain elements of violence towards the other party.
Please let us know if you find any such breach of these terms and conditions.
26. Each USER, before publishing any photo material on SindiSpace.com, must read and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract on the content which applies to all files published by him/her at any time.
28. The USER agrees not to publish any materials that will infringe a copyright, trademark, any publication or that will be subject to regulation thereby, infringing on personal privacy rights or on any other rights whatsoever of third parties; as well as not to take any action to circumvent the content control methods that the Company may use.
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
29. The Company undertakes to take due care to provide an opportunity to the USER for normal use of the Services.
30. The Company shall have no obligation and feasibility to control the way in which the USER will avail of the Services provided and it shall not be held responsible or be liable for the User content, as well as for the activity of the USER with respect to his using the Services.
31. The Company shall not monitor the information stored on its servers or made available when providing the Services, nor search for facts and circumstances indicating the commission of illegal actions by the USER when availing himself/herself of the Services.
32. In accordance with the requirements of the current legislation, the Company shall host and store information materials and resources posted by the USER on a Company server and shall have the right to submit these to the competent state authorities in cases where this is deemed necessary so as to preserve the rights, legitimate interests and security of the Company or of third parties, as well as in the cases where these are required by the relevant state authorities in due order.
33. The Company shall have the right to place on each of the pages of the SindiSpace.com website, hyperlinks, advertising banners and other advertising forms for goods and services offered by the Company or by third parties, as well as hyperlinks and advertising banners pointing to websites, located beyond the control of the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the content, authenticity and legality of such Web pages or resources, as well as of services or resources that have become available to the USER when using the services of the SindiSpace.com website, the same being also valid for the content, accuracy and legality of the information in the electronic text messages sent and received by the USERS and in the comments published by them.
34. The Company shall have the right to send unsolicited commercial messages to the USER in order to offer information and advertisements about goods and/or services that it owns or are offered by other trade companies, to make inquiries about various issues, to conduct surveys and others. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER agrees to receive unsolicited commercial communications from the Company.
35. The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion and without notice, to suspend the access to and/or remove User Content, when the latter contradicts the requirements set forth in these General Terms and Conditions.
36. The Company shall have the right, at its discretion and without notice, to temporarily suspend or restrict the USER's access to the Services, as well as the access of other users to the User Content posted by him/her, when, at the Company's discretion, the USER has availed himself/herself of the Services in violation of the legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, good manners and practices or other applicable norms.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
37. By placing any image, text or other material (User Content) on the SindiSpace.com website, the USER shall grant the Company the non-exclusive right to use, record, store and distribute this publicly on the Internet and provide access thereto to an unlimited number of persons in such a way as to allow this access to be exercised from any place and at any time, individually selected by each of them, for the needs of and in connection with providing the Services, subject of these General Terms and Conditions, without any remuneration owed and without any territorial restrictions for this (anywhere in the world).
38. The right under the previous item shall be granted for the time for which the User Content will be located on a Company server, as well as for a reasonable period following its removal or deletion. The right granted to the Company shall also include the right to use the User Content for the purposes of promoting or advertising the Company and the SindiSpace.com website in other media and/or in a modified form, including the right to sublicense the use of the User Content to other media in connection with the business development of the Company. The USER shall declare that he/she is the copyright holder or has the right to use the relevant material in the manner specified in this item herein, including the right to sublicense the use of the relevant material, having acquired this right on a legal, contractual or other statutory basis, as well as that the posting of this content on the Site and the use thereof in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of third parties. In addition, the USER shall declare that he/she has obtained the consent of any and each person who participates in or has been depicted in the User Content posted by the USER for the purpose of capturing, displaying and using the name or other data about such person, as well as for publishing the relevant material on the website.
39. By posting any User Content on the SindiSpace.com Website, the USER shall agree and grant to all other users of the Services the non-exclusive right of access to the published materials without paying any fee for this and without any territorial restrictions (anywhere in the world).
40. The right under the previous item shall be granted for the time for which the User Content will be located on a Company server, as well as for a reasonable period after its removal or deletion.
41. When using the Services, subject of these General Terms and Conditions, the USER shall have access to a variety of content and resources that are subject matter of the Company copyright, of other USERS or of the specifically mentioned persons. The USER shall have access to the content for personal needs in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and have no right to use, record, store, reproduce, change, adapt and distribute publicly the content that has become available to him/her when using the Services.
42. The USER shall be solely responsible for the legality of the User Content, which he will publish or make available through the use of SindiSpace.com services, as well as for his/her actions for its publication and for the consequences thereof.
43. The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources posted on the Website, outside the User Content, posted by the users of the site, shall be subject to protection under the Copyright Act and other rights related thereto and/or under the Law on Trademarks and Geographical Indications, shall belong to the Company or to the specifically mentioned person, who will assign the right to use to the Company, and they cannot be used in violation of the current legislation in the individual countries.
44. In case that the USER deems his/her intellectual property rights to have been infringed by another user, he/she should notify the Company in writing. The notification should contain the exact identification of the material (exact URL) allegedly published in infringement of intellectual property rights, an indication of the person or persons whose intellectual property rights have been infringed and the grounds on which those persons have become holders of the respective rights, as well as an address and telephone number for contact with the USER. The Company, at its discretion, will take actions as specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
X. RESPONSIBILITY. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
45. The Company shall take care to provide the USER with the opportunity to make use of the Services in a proper manner, but will not be obliged and will not guarantee that the Services provided will meet the requirements of the USER, nor that they will be continuous, timely or secure. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER shall declare that making use of the provided Services will be entirely at his/her risk and responsibility, while the parties will agree that the Company shall not be liable for any possible damages caused to the USER when using the provided Services, unless intentionally caused by the Company.
46. The Company shall not be responsible and liable for the User content, as well as for the activity of the USER in connection with the use of the Services. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to other USERS as a result of accessing or using this content provided to them by the USER or made available through the SindiSpace.com website.
47. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the availability and quality of goods and content of services brought to the attention of the USER by publishing on the Website hyperlinks, advertisement banners and messages for the sale of goods and provision of services by third parties and/or by attaching these to the text of commercial communications sent to him/her at the e-mail address indicated by him/her. Insofar as the activities of these third parties will not be under the control of the Company, it shall not in any way be held responsible or be liable for the illegal nature of the activities of third parties or for the emergence, guarantee, performance, amendment and termination of obligations and commitments assumed in relation to goods and services offered by third parties, and shall not be liable for any damages caused and profits lost resulting from such relationships.
48. The Company shall not be held responsible or be liable for failure to provide services due to the occurrence of circumstances beyond its control such as in cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet and when providing services beyond the Company’s control, of problems due to the USER’s equipment, as well as in case of unauthorized access to or intervention by third parties in the functioning of the information system or the Company servers.
49. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or equipment of the USER, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, uploaded or used in any way whatsoever by means of the Services provided.
50. The Company shall not be liable to the USER and to third parties for any damages caused and profits lost resulting from the termination, suspension, change or restriction of the services, deletion, modification, loss, falsity, uncertainty of data, inaccuracy or incompleteness of communications, materials or information used, recorded or made available through the SindiSpace.com website.
51. The parties assume that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for Services not provided or provided but with deteriorated quality as a result of tests performed by the Company for the purpose of checking equipment, connections, networks etc., as well as tests aimed at improving or optimizing the Services provided.
52. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER shall declare that he is aware of the possibility of potential interruptions to set in and/or of other difficulties in accomplishing the web-based user-service interface to the website which may occur regardless of the due care taken by the Company. The USER shall declare that he will not claim any compensations whatsoever from the Company for any profits lost, damages caused or inconveniences, due to the above-mentioned interruptions or difficulties of the Internet connection, including the capacity of this connection.
53. The Company shall not be liable and shall not owe compensation to a person whose personal data have been used by other persons for availing themselves of the Services provided by the Company, regardless of whether or not it has given its consent for this.
54. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for the content of the pages which can be located by links published on this page, as well as for the resulting material and moral damages to the Users or third parties due to the use of the links published on the website.
55. The Company shall have the right at any time and without prior notice to suspend access to any content posted by the USER on the SindiSpace.com website, for which it deems to be contrary to the applicable law, these General Terms and Conditions or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties; to suspend, limit or change the Services provided to the USER, as well as to refer the matter to and approach the competent state authorities if the USER in his behavior, in the opinion of the Company, has violated the applicable law provisions, these General Terms and Conditions or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
56. Upon receipt of allegations from third parties that published User content on the website infringes on their intellectual property rights, and in case the USER infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company, the Company shall have the right at its discretion and without prior notice to suspend the access to such User Content until the resolution of a similar dispute by an act from a competent state authority. Upon receipt of an order from the competent state authorities concerning any User Content, the Company shall have the right without prior notice to suspend access to such User Content or to perform other actions in accordance with the order received.
57. The Company shall have the right to deactivate the password for access to the administrative profile of the USER's advertisement without prior notice if, at its discretion, the USER has violated the provisions of the current legislation, these General Terms and Conditions or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties. In these cases, the Company shall have the right to delete all the User-generated Content posted by him/her from its servers. The contract with the USER shall be considered automatically terminated.
58. If the Company receives information that gives sufficient grounds to assume that the USER’s behavior in his using the Services on the SindiSpace.com website could constitute a crime or administrative violation, the Company shall have the right at its discretion to refer this to the competent state authorities by duly assisting them and giving all the necessary information and materials required in due course that would help to identify the perpetrator and prove the committed crime or administrative violation.
59. In the above cases, the Company shall not be liable for profits lost and damages caused to the USER or to third parties, resulting from the suspension, modification or restriction of the Services, termination of the contract, provision of information or execution of orders from the competent state authorities.
60. The USER is obliged to indemnify the Company and all third parties for all damages caused and profits lost due to him/her, including for paid property sanctions, attorney's fees and other expenses as a result of claims from and/or indemnities paid to third parties in connection with materials that the USER has divulged to third parties or made available when using the Services provided by the Company in violation of the national and international legislation, these General Terms and Conditions or good practices, as well as in connection with other breaches of his/her obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
61. Apart from the above, the USER undertakes to indemnify the Company for all damages caused due to third parties who have availed themselves of the Services provided through the user password, given to them by him/her, in violation of these General Terms and Conditions.
62. The obligations of the persons shall remain valid even after the termination of the contract with the USER (surviving provisions upon termination).
XIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
63. The Company shall have the right to collect and use information about the USERS. The information that the person can be identified with may include a name, surname, place of residence, as well as any other information that the USER will enter on his own accord, use or submit when using the services of the SindiSpace.com website. In order to avoid any doubt, the User Content shall not be considered to constitute personal data and therefore it shall not be subject to the protection granted in respect of the personal data of the USER under these General Terms and Conditions.
64. Each USER, by way of his/her password, shall have the right to access the administrative profile of his/her advertisement, where he can amend and update his/her posted public data hosted by the Company. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the USER also gives his/her explicit consent for the specified hosted data to be available to all users of the website.
65. The Company shall take due care of collecting, processing and storing the personal data of the USERS in strict compliance with the provisions of the laws on personal data protection.
66. The Company shall take due care and be responsible for the protection of the information about the USER that will become known to it because of the provision of Services, subject of these General Terms and Conditions, with the exception of the cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious acts by third parties, as well as in the cases where the USER has disclosed this information to third parties.
67. In the administrative profile of the advertisement, the Company shall clearly indicate the obligatory or voluntary nature of submitting the data and the consequences of refusing to provide these. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the USER agrees the information about him/her to be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
68. The Company shall collect and use the information for the purposes set forth in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new services to the users, for marketing goods and/or services offered by third parties and for any other purposes, and by registering himself/herself to make use of the Services, the USER shall agree to receive commercial communications sent by the Company. The purposes described, that the information can be used for, are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations for the Company.
69. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER shall agree that his/her personal data can be processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
70. The Company undertakes not to edit or disclose any personal information about the USER or his/her using the Services and not to submit the collected information to third parties – be it government agencies, trade companies, individuals and others, except when:
a. this is provided for in these General Terms and Conditions;
b. this is necessary for fulfilling a statutorily prescribed obligation of the Company;
c. the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who, according to the current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures;
d. the information regarding the personal data shall be submitted to employees or subcontractors of the Company for activities in the field of administering the same and when making use of the Services;
e. other cases specified by law.
71. When using the SindiSpace.com website, the Company shall have the right to automatically save certain information that a computer or other end device of the USER sends to a Company server in connection with the activity of the USER. The information shall be stored in log files on Company Servers and may include the IP address of the USER, date and hour at which the respective website page is visited, the time spent therein etc. In addition, the Company shall store the IP address of the USER, as well as any other information necessary to identify the USER and to reproduce his/her electronic statement for accepting the General Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute.
72. The Company shall have the right (but not the obligation) to install cookies on a computer or on any other end device of the USER - small text files that are saved from a website page by an Internet server on the hard drive of the USER and allow for reproducing information about the USER by identifying him/her, as well as for tracking his/her activities.
XIV. TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
73. Except where provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a. termination of the Company's activity or termination of the maintenance of the SindiSpace.com website;
b. mutual consent of the parties for the termination;
c. other cases provided by law.
74. In case of termination of the contract between the parties on any grounds whatsoever, the Company shall have the right to immediately suspend the access of the respective USER to the Services and to delete all the User Content posted by him/her from its servers in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law. In case of termination of the contract, the Company shall not be liable for any profits lost and damages suffered by the USER or by third parties, occurred as a result of suspending the USER’s access to his/her user profile, termination of his/her registration, deletion of the User content posted by the USER from the Company Servers, and also as a result of submitting information to or executing orders from the competent state authorities.
XV. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
75. The written statements and communications provided for in the contract and in these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed as having been validly executed if they have been drawn up in writing as a letter with return receipt, facsimile, e-mail or by clicking a virtual button on the website and the like.
76. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions and concluding a contract with each other, the parties express their agreement to deem the electronic statements sent between each other as having been received upon their receipt in the information system specified by the addressee without the need for explicit confirmation (acknowledgement of notice by email and deemed receipt of contractual notices). When the Company is the addressee of the statement, then the statement shall be deemed to have been received by the information system indicated by the addressee upon receipt in the POP3 servers of the Company. When the USER is the addressee of the statement, then the statement shall be deemed to have been received by the information system indicated by the addressee upon receipt in the e-mail box specified during its registration, located on a server within the respective domain addressing this box.
77. In case the USER has indicated an invalid e-mail box, then the statement shall be deemed to have been received when sent only by the Company alone, even if it has not been received.
78. The parties agree that in the event when any one of the clauses under these General Terms and Conditions proves to be invalid, this will not invalidate the contract itself or any other clauses or parts thereof. The invalid clause shall be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or by the established practice.
79. The SindiSpace.com website shall be maintained by the Company by means of technical equipment located on the territory of the European Union. The Company shall not guarantee and be responsible for the accessibility and proper provision of the Services on the website outside the territory of the European Union. In the event that the USER will use the Services, subject of these General Terms and Conditions, outside the territory of the European Union, the USER shall be solely responsible for complying with the applicable law in accordance with the place of using these Services.
80. The provisions of the current European Union legislation shall apply to all issues not settled by this Contract.
81. All disputes between the parties shall be amicably settled as a sign of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes arising out of or relating to the contract between the parties, including disputes due to or pertaining to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill in gaps in the contract or adapt it to new circumstances, shall be settled by the applicable legislation of the European Union.
These General Terms and Conditions were accepted on the 22th of September 2020 and shall come into force from the moment of their publication.